Sunday, January 24, 2016

Did you check my resume?

Ever feel like you've been hired for a job and then suddenly feel very underqualified? Like you've walked into the office on the first day and have no idea what you are doing? I often feel like that. I look around and equipment, medications and a list of things that need to be done and I can't help but feel like I am woefully underqualified for the task that I have been given.

I can list a handful of people that I feel like are more equipt than I am for this. I have a lot of encouragements coming in, which can not be more appreciated. There are often times I still feel alone though I know without any doubt in my mind, that I am not. I love each of my family and friends so much. Everyone has been offering their help, their words and their thoughts. I don't know where I'd be without them. Losing my mind I am sure! I am reminded daily almost that people care, people are thinking about us and sending us prayers, good wishes and love.

Mom is in Washington this week. She is visiting my brother and his family and from what I hear, it's going better than we had been expecting, which is so amazing for them all. I know I have been worried it would not be the trip that would allow them joy and closure. I hope it continues to go well as she is off to Tuscon from there to see some friends. It's a lot, so hoping it's not too much for her. She is in the amazing hands of my sister in law Nicole who is my co-author on this blog. She's an amazing person who offers and gives me such strength and hope. She's a blessing to our family, my brother and myself. I hope more than anything that they enjoy their trip and that their goodbye's peaceful though they won't be easy. Nothing about the journey us kids have been given over the past few years has been easy.

2 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed that everything continues to go well ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed that everything continues to go well ...

    ReplyDelete